The Gap is having a mega sale. The general manager from my local Gap and emailed us to make sure we share this great deal with our the South Florida Mommy community. They're giving us an exclusive 40% off of our entire purchase from November 10-13 at any Gap, GapKids, babyGap and GapBody.
- (East parking lot), 1455 NW 107th Avenue, in Doral.
- September 29 – October 31, 2011
- Largest haunted house in South Florida also features carnival rides, kiddie rides, carnival acts, and musical performances.
- 6 pm to Midnight on weeknights, and 5 pm to Midnight on weekends
- October 8 to the 31st
- Pumpkin Patch Mon. – Fri. 3 – 7pm Sat. & Sun. 10am – 7pm
- 13401 S.W. 224 Street · Goulds, Florida 33170 | (305) 258-3186
Little Farm in Homestead for a gorgeous pumpkin patch, pony rides, a petting farm, scarecrow kits and harvest decorations.
- 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Cost: $15
Everyone loves A Great Ghost Story! Now you can have your own paranormal experience if you dare to join.
- October 21, 22 & 29, 2011 from 6-9 pm
- Tickets $5 dollars ages 1 and up.
Trick-or-treating, train rides, and more on these special evenings at the train museum.
October 23, 2011 from 1-6 pm
This event will feature a haunted house, trick or treating, crazed crafts and food.
- October 28-31, 2011
- from 5-10 pm
Several nights of Halloween themed animal shows, haunted houses, roaming skeletons, fireworks and more. Candy stations and other cool surprises will be set up around the park for trick-or-treaters in costume.
- October 29-30, 2011 from 10 am – 5 pm
- Adults & Kids $15Kids (ages 3-10)
- in Full Costume* $10
- Prices are only valid for South Florida Residents on 10/29 and 10/30
From trick-or-treating through the Jungle to themed animal shows, kids of all ages will enjoy a family friendly, fun-filled time. Everyone can enter the annual costume contest.
- October 30, 2011
- from 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Free for Fairchild Members and children 5 and under.
- $25 for adults, $18 for seniors 65 and up and $12 for children 6-17 yrs.
- A special Halloween outing just for dogs (and their fans)
- 1pm to 5 pm with candy, prizes and fun.
- 3015 Grand Ave. Tel: (305) 444-0777.
- Featuring safe Treating, Live Entertainment, face Painter and Balloon artists.
There will be a pet costume contest, too. join the crowds for a Halloween costume contest at the stage set up in the center of the courtyard. 3015 Grand Ave. Tel: (305) 444-0777.
- October 31, 2011 from 4-7 pm
- Downtown Coral Gables
The 14th Annual Halloween on the Mile is back to give parents and their kids a safe tick-or-treating experience on Halloween night. Presented by Flagler, Halloween on the Mile promises to entertain children with spooky storytelling, free treats from merchants, live performances, kiddie and canine costume contests and a Halloween photo booth .
- October 29 and 30
- 15.95 per adult and $11.95 per child (ages 3 – 12) Children under 2 Free
- 11 a.m. – 4 p.m
Included with zoo admission, families and kids ages 12 and under are invited to trick-or-treat in costumes, participate in costume contests, watch special performances, make Halloween crafts, see our wild animals get their Halloween goodies, and more! Music and games with fun prizes. Make sure to click on here: Other Halloween events at Miami Zoo for more details.
- Monday, October 31, 2011
- 4 PM till 6 PM
- Sunset Drive from US 1 to Red Road (SW 57 Avenue)
Safe Streets Halloween Event Parents bring your children to downtown South Miami
Movie in the Park at Normandy Isle Park
- 7030 Trouville Esplanade
- Friday, October 21, 2011
- Time TBA
- Feature Film: TBA
Free! Enjoy a movie on the big screen at your neighborhood park!
Safe Night of Fright at North Shore Bandshell
- 7275 Collins Avenue
- Monday October 31, 2011
- 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Ghouls & Goblins are invited to enjoy a safe night of “Trick or Treating”, music and fun.
- Scott Rakow Youth Center
- 2700 Sheridan Avenue
- Monday, October 31, 2011
- 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Children are encouraged to come in costume and enjoy a night of carnival games, arts & crafts and treats. Entrance $5. Face painting and concessions will be sold.
Have a howling good time at this year’s Halloween Harvest featuring tricks, treats,and more!
- Oct. 31 1-4pm
- Parking available at the Harbour Center
- Corner of NE 29 Avenue & 188Street
- Shuttle service will be provided
Next: Halloween Events Palm Beach County