South Florida Mommy Deals is where you can find a pumpkin patch, corn maze, safe trick-or-treating, hayrides and other Fall and Halloween fun near you. Here is a list of some kid friendly events in Palm Beach County.
- Friday, October 21: 5:30 – 9 pm
- Saturday & Sunday, October 22 & 23 10 am – 5 pm
- Friday, October 28 10 am to 5 pm & 5:30 – 9 pm
- Saturday & Sunday, October 29 & 30 10 am to 5 pm
Calling all ghosts & ghouls! Boo at the Zoo was founded over 15 years ago to provide the community’s children with a safe place to “trick-or-treat” and to help make Halloween a truly unique experience for children of all ages.
Family Overnights at the Palm Beach Zoo Hosting a Halloween-themed overnight program for children ages 6 and over, accompanied by Mummies and/or Daddies.
- October, 22, and 29
- 6:30 PM – 8:30 AM.
- Fee $30 per person
Will include up-close animal encounters, pumpkin painting, crafts, night time zoo tours, a “spooky” snack, and story. Registration form here. For more information: PalmBeachZoo.org or call (561) 533-0887
- Saturday, October 22, 2011 11-2pm
- St. Ann Catholic School Field Corner of 4th Street and Olive Avenue, West Palm Beach
- Admission$10 per person 3 years and younger free
- Admission includes food and activities
This event is complete with a Scarecrow Decorating contest with the top prize of $300, visitors are invited to partake in hayrides, a scavenger hunt at the Richard and Pat Johnson Palm Beach County History Museum, arts and crafts, watch Native American dancers, enter the corn shucking contest, and much more.
- 4801 Dreher Trail North, West Palm Beach
- October 28, 2011 from 6pm-10pm
- $5.00 for member adults, FREE for member child
- $11.00 for non-member adults, and $7.00 for non-member child
Dress your best for our costume contest and trick or treat your way through the Museum! Be sure to bring your candy bucket.
- Sat, Oct 22, 4-8 pm
- Free admission
- Canyon Town Center Amphitheater, west of Boynton Beach
Enjoy picking out your special pumpkin from 4–6 pm, making arts & crafts, and much more. Bring your camera and take your family portrait in the pumpkin patch. Stay for a concert from 6–8 pm featuring Stirling Road. Bring lawn chairs and picnic baskets. Pets on leashes welcome.
- Fri, Oct 28, between 6:30-8:30 pm
- Daggerwing Nature Center,South County Regional Park
- Ages 3+
- Call the nature center at (561) 629-8760 for more information
Come in costume for some family-friendly, non-scary Halloween fun! Walk the indoor and outdoor ‘BOO’ardwalk and participate in crafts and activities while learning about Halloween creatures such as bats, owls, and spiders.
- Sat, Oct 29, 6-8 pm
- Aqua Crest Pool, Delray Beach
- $2/person. Free for ages 2 and under
Join us for a costume contest, trick or treat, games, prizes, food, and more! Cotton candy, popcorn, and snow cones concession will be available
- Juniors must be 17 years old and under
- Sun, Oct 30, 4 pm shot gun start (Preregistration required)
- Okeeheelee Golf Course, Okeeheelee Park, west of West Palm Beach
- Call (561) 964-4653 for more information. $25/team
This is a great opportunity to play in a fun-friendly environment with your family. There will also be a 9-hole scramble, 9-hole putting contest, dinner, giveaways, costume contest, and prizes.
- 10066 Lee Road Boynton Beach, Florida 33473
- South of Boynton Beach Blvd, North of Atlantic Avenue on the west side of SR 7
Minimizes chemical and pesticide use, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, Fall festival, wagon rides, snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms, picnic area, face painting
Trick or Treating in Downtown Delray Beach
- Saturday, October 29
- For trick or treating at the shops downtown
- 11 am – 1 pm
52nd Annual Halloween Parade
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Halloween Parade Line up at the Old School Square Park (on east side of Museum) at 1:00 pm.
- Parade starts at 1:30 and marches along Atlantic Ave. to Veterans Park.
Kidsfest of Delray
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Veterans Park
Free family event highlighting children’s services and organizations, targeting on health, safety and fun, that are available to parents. It will also have live entertainment for everyone, a make-and-take craft area and much, much more
- South Florida Fairgrounds
- October 20-22 and October 27-31 from 5pm to 8pm
- Saturday, October 29.with a special early opening at 3pm (costume contests and lots of fun & prizes)
- Yesteryear Village on the South Florida Fairgrounds will once again be creaking with goblins, ghosts and fun times for the family during Spookyville, Old fashion Halloween for families and children 12 and under.
- West Palm Beach Public Library
- 411 Clematis Street
- Wednesday, Oct 26 11:00a to 12:00p
Preschoolers and parents please join us for a “not-so-spooky” original, Halloween play and Trick-or-Treating inside the library! Dress in costume!
Get caught up in the fun of Boca Boo Days! There’s something for everyone to do in the City of Boca Raton! The Recreation Services Department offers a variety of activities for family fun, entertainment, & education sure to please everyone!